Post-Production is editing. And editing is a broad term for putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together. Post-Production includes:
- Logging and Sorting - Taking all of the video and sound assets and organizing them inside of a project file.
- Picture Editing - Taking the best clips and putting them together in a timeline to make a story.
Graphics & Animation
- Graphic Design
- Green Screen Keying
- Animation & Motion Graphics
- Color Correcting - Balancing the color.
- Color Grading - Adding effects and/or styling the color of the clips.
- Sound Design - Producing and editing sound effects
- Audio Post Production - Dialogue editing, Foley, ADR, Voice over production
- Music Composition / Original Score - Composing original music or finding a song from a music library.
- Music Supervision / Licensing curation - Liaising with music libraries, procuring production music for use in video
- Sound Mixing and Mastering: The last step in audio production, blending and balancing of levels for all audio elements in a production.